I write to invite you to attend the county AGM on 18th November. Enclosed is the final version of the minutes from 2018 for signoff together with the agenda for this year’s meeting at Sherwood Archers.
As I write we have a number of vacancies, some with nominees, others still seeking volunteers. The list is:
- President, Charlotte Attwood stands down at the end of her term, Susan Stankovic is nominated
- Chairman, currently vacant, Bernie Dicks is nominated
- Vice chair, Chris Joyce stands down, (one vacancy), nominee sought
- Junior representative, Lesley Gray stands down, Charlotte Attwood is nominated
- County Team manager, Bryan Haynes stands down, nominee sought
- Coaching officer, Arthur Williams stood down during the year, nominee sought from the coaches within the county
- Development coordinator, Mario Stankovic stands down, nominee sought.
To those standing down, thank you for all your time and effort, thanks will again be given at the AGM, and thank you again.
During my time as secretary the county society has been blessed with a remarkable stability amongst both those attending committee meetings and willing to take responsibility for one or more committee roles within the county. It is time for new people to become involved in the running of the Nottinghamshire Archery Society, the next generation of volunteers needs to step forward. So please do actively consider a role. (Should you have an interest in a role that is currently occupied do let me know, succession planning would make a pleasant change!) Nominations should be made to me ideally 10 days before the AGM, although we will accept nominations on the night.
Nottinghamshire Archery Society